North Brisbane Chiropractors for pregnant mothers
Patients of Geebung Family Chiropractic often seek advice from us during Pregnancy about:
- Back pain and Sciatica during pregnancy
- General aches and pains during pregnancy
- Webster Technique
Chiropractic care during pregnancy is gentled safe for both mum and baby, and can be an important part of prenatal care. Pregnancy is a time of incredible physical and postural change as the mother's body accommodates and nurtures the growing baby.
A large percentage of women experience back discomfort or pain during pregnancy. Pre-existing, unnoticed imbalances in your spine and pelvis may become more obvious as your body changes, leading to discomfort and difficulty while performing your normal everyday activities.
Chiropractic maintains the structural alignment and balance of the pelvis, spine and surrounding structures to support the mother's comfort.
Geebung Family Chiropractic clinic is well equipped to best accommodate pregnant mothers as patients:
- We have soft pregnancy-specific belly pillows to allow mothers to lay face down safely & comfortably
- Our chiropractors are all qualified and experienced with pregnancy to provide the best experience possible
- Our gentle techniques are ideal for supporting you during your pregnancy
- Techniques include Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT), Webster Technique, Activator & Cranial Technique
We are here to help you at all stages of your pregnancy. If you have any questions that you would like to discuss or would like to book an appointment with one of our pregnancy qualified Chiropractors, please contact the clinic.
Geebung Family Chiropractic