Chiropractic Care For Children
At Geebung Family Chiropractic we love seeing children and assisting their musculoskeletal development as they grow.
Your child's nervous system (the brain, spinal cord and the delicate nerves that branch out to the body from there) controls the function of every muscle, joint, organ and tissue in their body.
Stresses from intrauterine constraints and birth trauma early in life can cause musculoskeletal imbalances in your child's system. In the older child, repetitive postures, falls, injuries, toxins and emotional/mental stress can accumulate to potentially interfere with the normal function of their system.
We help using gentle chiropractic adjustments and lifestyle advice.
Our Chiropractic clinic is well equipped to accommodate children
- Our chiropractors are all qualified & experienced with caring for children
- Techniques are effective, gentle, safe & well suited to working with children
- Techniques include Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT), Activator & Cranial Technique
Why is it important for new mothers to have a check up too?
- To check pelvic alignment after the increased demands placed on the body during pregnancy and birth.
- Postural changes due to feeding and carrying baby.
- Mid back, shoulder & neck discomfort.
- Alignment and rehabilitation of the spine, pelvis, and associated muscles and ligaments may be needed.
Geebung Family Chiropractic is located on the north side of Brisbane near Chermside. Our address is;
117 Copperfield Street, Geebung QLD 4034
Ph: (07) 3359 4510